Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Navigating the Electronic Jungle

Since we've recently added many new readers (hello AFDC), I figured some of the older posts might be getting some new replies. Since it's not to easy figuring out what posts are active, and since I have plenty of time on my hands, I went through all the old posts and here's what I found.

'Marshall' resurrects an old post by responding to a question about transition zones in mixed.
'Eric' has a follow-up question on achieving consistent recruiting.
'Keith' is a former Paideian who wants to talk some Baccarini.
The mixed south post just got bumped off the front page, but is getting lots of comments.
AJ beats a dead horse.
Anonymous is keeping the Spread O thread alive.
'Keith' gets another plug by commenting on how (in)frequently college men score.

No comments: